Monday, October 1, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge 1


For my second challenge of the month of October, which is for Breast Cancer Awareness  I did a gradient topped with a glitter polish.  For this mani I used
 
Sinful Colors-Scandal
OPI-Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj collection
Amy's Nail Boutique-Pink Lemonade
 
Here's a shot of the polishes I used
 
 
And here's a pic of my mani

 
All of the polishes I used are great.  I did 3 coats of Scandal and sponged Pink Friday over it.  Pink Lemonade (from Amy's Nail Boutique which you can check out here) is another of the indie polishes I bought and I love it!  It's a mix of pink and yellow glitter.  I want to try it over some other colors soon!  Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.  Until next time...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment