Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday means Packers mani!!

Sunday funday ya'll!!!!  As always, at least during football season, that means a Packer manis for this girl!!  I kept it fairly simple for today, but I kept it fun!!  For this mani I used
 
Pure Ice-Black Out
Glitter Me This-Green and Gold polish by me
 
Here are the polishes
 
 
And here are my results

 
I used one coat of each of the polishes then added a few loose glitter pieces on the accent nail!!  I always use white so I wanted to use black for the base coat this time.  I like.  See told ya, fun!!  Hope everyone has a great day!!  Go Pack Go!!  Until next time...
 

2 comments:

  1. My goodness dear! You have been a busy bee! Once I get all caught up on all of my reviews and maybey challenges I really need to take a good look at all you have been doing!! Your franken is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! Making polish is way more fun than I thought!!! The possibilities are endless!! And yes I have been busy!! Lately I've been changing my polish atleast once a day!!! Again, too much fun!!

      Delete