Friday, October 12, 2012

This is Halloween challenge 4-Jack-o-Lanterns

 
 
Happy Friday!!!!  As like most people, I love Fridays and especially Fridays in October because that means challenge time!!!  Today's theme for the This is Halloween challenge is Jack-o-Lanterns.  Fun stuff!  I get almost as excited to see everyone else's manis as I do doing my own!  Can't wait!  But first, on to my mani.  For this mani I used
 
 
Sinful Colors-Cloud 9
 
Pure Ice-Black Out
 
Orange and Black glitter polish made by ME!!
 
 
Here are the polishes
 
 
 
And here are the results
 
 
 
 
I really had fun with this one...but let's be honest, aren't they all?!?  I used 2 coats of Cloud 9 except on my pinky.  I used 2 coats of my glitter polish on my pinky because I wanted to see what it looks like by itself.  I used the glitter polish to create a gradient on the rest of the nails except the middle one.  I used Black Out to do the jack-o-lantern face.  Hope everyone enjoys and have a great weekend!  Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Your jack o lantern is so cute! I love the glitter tips too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this very cute!!! i tried to add the link again still not working!!!!

    ReplyDelete