Friday, November 16, 2012

Lazy 15 challenge-Feminine Nails

Happy Friday!!!  Today's Lazy 15 challenge is feminine nails.  when i think of this I automatically think french manicure.  I don't know why, but I do! So I decided to do one with a little twist of course!  For this mani i used
 
Essie-Tea and Crumpets
Confetti-Last Dance
Kiss Nail Art-Black
Nail decals
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results 
 
 
I'm lovin this mani but I think I could have done a little better job!  I was kind of in a hurry to get it done and I've learned to never do my nails when I'm in a rush!!  I will do this kind of mani again real soon!!  Maybe with something from my Zoya Ornate Collection I just got today!!! EEEEKKK!!!  I'm so excited to try these polishes out!!!  Keep an eye out this weekend for those!!!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!!  Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! :) French manis are so feminine and I love how you changed up the color! And those decals are wicked awesome! And OH GOSH ZOYA ORNATE?! I'm literally in love with that collenction I drool every time I see swatches LOL I can't wait to see what you do with them I bet it will be amazinggg! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha thats funny because that's what I did for the challenge for feminine nails!!! I've been wanting the Zoya collection since I first layed eyes on it!!! These are amazing colors!!! Can't wait to show them off!!!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see them!!! :) I've been thinking about buying the collection because they are SO gorgeous but I just don't think I can drop that kinda cash so close to Christmas LOL

    ReplyDelete