Friday, December 14, 2012

12 DOC-Presents/Gifts

Happy Friday everybody!!!  That means challenge day!!!  Just a quick post for you today!   For today we have present/gifts!!!  For this challenge I used
 
Essie-No Place Like Chrome, Jamaica Me Crazy, Sexy Divide, Aruba Blue, and Trophy Wife
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
 
 
Now I did this mani a while back when the themes were first revealed and for some reason I did it on my right hand...I'm right handed so I'm not quite sure why, but not to bad!!!   Hope everyone has a great weekend!!  And don't forget to check out the other awesome designs!!!
 
 
;

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I can't believe it's done on your right hand! I wouldn't even be able to attempt it on my right hand -_- I'd get polish everywhere hahah! Super cute lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, these are such cute skittle pressies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I got the polishes for a steal on Ebay!! 15 of them for $30 and they are gorgeous!!!

      Delete