Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The New 31 Day Challenge-Black and White

Happy New Year!!!  Again!!  Yes I'm crazy!!  I'm participating in another 31 day challenge!!  I just have so many ideas brewing in my brain...This challenge is brought to you by The Crumpet  Go give her a looksy!!  She has some beautiful nail designs!!  For the first day of this challenge we have black and white!!  I love the look of black and white together!!  And the possibilities are endless!  For this mani I used
 
Sinful Colors-Tokyo Pearl
Orly-Liquid Vinyl
Striping tape
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
When I figure out the link code thing I will add the other participants!!  Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Very classy and elegant. I used Liquid Vinyl for my Black and White day too!

    ReplyDelete