Thursday, January 3, 2013

The New 31 Day challenge-Gold

Hey hey hey!!  It feels like Monday today because the kids go back to school today!!  But it's actually Thursday which is great!!  For todays challenge we have gold.  I actually won this polish from Kyoti Jess over at Lucky 13 Lacquer!!    She had a nail art contest for her birthday and my design won.  You can check it out here.  She is an awesome indie polish maker and I recommend everyone go check her out if you haven't already!!  Beautiful creations!!  For this mani I used
 
Sally Hansen-Gem Collection Gold
 
Here are the polishes I won 
 
And here are the results
 
These polishes are gorgeous!!  They apply nicely and have full coverage with 2 coats!  Don't forget to check out all the other designs for this challenge below!!  Until next time...

2 comments: