Saturday, January 5, 2013

The New 31 Day Challenge-Purple

Hello everyone!!  It's a new day and that means a new challenge!!!  For todays challenge we have purple!  I love purple!!  All shades of purple!!  For todays challenge I used
 
Venique-Lost In Bermuda
Lime Crime-Lavendairy
 
Here are the polishes
 
And here are the results
 
I also want to show you a shot of a polish I won from Kyoti Jess for a mani I did for her birthday nail art contest!!  This one is from the Sally Hanson Gem Collection and it is purple.  And gorgeous!!
 
Here it is
 
 
I can't wait to see all the gorgeous shades for today!!  You can check them out also in the links below!!  Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love that Lime Crime polish and the glitter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful shades of purple! Purple polishes are some of my favourites, and these are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete