Sunday, January 20, 2013

The New 31 Day Challenge-Texture

Hey everyone!   Hope everybody is having a great weekend!!  For today challenge we have texture.  I received a care package a while back for my girl Kristine over at Pink & Polishes Nails and in it was this caviar,  I guess thats what it's called!   Now if you haven
t already checked out her designs I highly recommend you do because she is awesome!!  And a sweetheart so she deserves it!!  I saw a few manis using the caviar so I thought I'd give it a try.  The look is awesome but it's hard to get them to not get knocked off throughout the day!  For this mani I used
China Glaze-Fuchsia Fanatic
Pink Caviar
 
Here are my results

 
Like I said, I like the way it looks!!  Don't forget to check out the other designs for this challenge below!!  Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. These are really pretty! I love caviar beads! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I used them but I'm loving the look too!!

      Delete