Monday, February 18, 2013

Like, Share, and Comment Winners

Hello everybody!!!  Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!!  And I'm about to make 3 lucky ladies Monday that much better!!!  Using Random.org and entering the number of participants these are the numbers that were chosen
22-Rebecca Harpe
12-Enchanted Nails and Fluffy Dog Tails
33-Sheena Mariee

Ladies, can you please message me  on the Glitter Me This Facebook page with your shipping address in the next 48 hours otherwise I will choose a new winner!!
 
If you didn't win this time don't worry!!  I will be doing a few more little giveaways throughout the week to help promote the new holos!!!  I want to thank everyone for their support and help with this!!!  I really appreciate all of you!!!  Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment