Sunday, April 14, 2013

30 Day Challenge-French (with a twist)

Hey everyone!!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!  I sure am!!  I got to go to my first bonfire of the year last night and spent the evening with a really great group of people!!  For today's challenge we have french, with a twist!!  now anyone who follows me knows I love doing non conventional French manis! I love mixing up the colors!!  For this challenge I did two manis!  For both I used the same base color, and just did different color tips!!  For the first one I used
 
Sally Hansen-Almost Almond
SquareHue-Groovy Love
 
And here are the results
 
For the second one I used
 
Sally Hansen-Almost Almond
Color Club-Pink and Purple Glitter
(not sure of the name)
 
And here is that one
 
Fun stuff!!  Don't forget to check out the other designs for this challenge!!!
 
 
Until next time...

1 comment: