Tuesday, July 23, 2013

MSMD/Crumpet's Nail Tarts Tri-polish Challenge July #1, 2, and 3



Hello everybody!!  Thanks for taking time to stop by!!  I was on vacation last week so I didn't do a post for the tri-polish challenge so I combined this weeks MSMD challenge with one of my tri-polish challenge manis.  The mani I recreated was originally done by Samantha Dawn Fulton over at Finger Food Nails.  The colors I chose to use for this months challenge are 
Morgan Taylor-Lost In Paradise, West Coast Cool, and Deja Blue
Here is the MSMD/Tri-polish challenge combo mani


And here is the second design for the tri-polish challenge

And here is the design for today

Don't forget to check out the other manis for this challenge!!  Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! I want to try this brand of polish! Everyone seems to like it!

    ReplyDelete