Thursday, August 29, 2013

Crumpet's Nail tarts TPC Aug #4

Hey everyone!!  I have been having some serious problems with my blogger account so I haven't been able to post.  But today I clicked on it and it seems (for now) to be working properly so I figured I'd test it out by writing a little post.  For today I will show you my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th manis for the tri-polish challenge since I didn't get to do post for them.  This months colors are red, yellow, and green and I chose to use
Zoya-LC, Josie, and Pippa for the colors.  
Here are the manis



As you can see I have been experimenting with the cropping of my photos.  I haven't quite decided what I like best so  expect some variations at least for a little while longer!!  Don't forget to check out the other great designs for this challenge!! Until next time...

2 comments: